As mentioned in class, here is how you use the WebVPN from home to access your mounted drive on the student server space.
(1) On your home computer, open Firefox (or another browser — but if you don’t have Firefox, you should get it.)
(2) Go to webvpn.ilstu.edu and login using your ULID and password.
(3) You will see this page, where you should type \lilt-web02 in the Browse window and click Browse (See Figure 1)
(4) The next screen will show two folder options, communications and english. Click english.
(5) Next you will see a list of ulids. Find yours and click on it. It will open your student server folder where you can download or upload whatever files you need. (See Figure 2)